Contact us for any questions: email@example.com
Please feel free to use these images as you wish. Some books have 2 file types. Medium (137) and High (300) resolution. Medium is best for mobile and tablet devices, high is best suited for clipart and printing out full size for art projects.
- You are welcome to download as many pictures as you wish, with no restriction in time or quantity; but we do not approve of the use of offline browsing software, or website downloaders, such as HTTRack, WebReaper, etc, due to the heavy load they put on the server. Please don't use them.
- You may use our pictures to make posters, animations, banners or any part of a website. You may use them on your products, and for your general personal, as well as educative, or commercial projects. No credit is required in any of these cases.
- You may illustrate with our pictures as many articles of your website or your blog as you like. A discreet mention of our site as the image source is expected here, a link to the source page is appreciated.
- You are not welcome however to use our pictures for anything that directly competes with our website. This includes selling or giving away the pictures in a collection, putting a large number of them on your website with no connection to any original editorial content, or otherwise redistributing them.
All images and files from illustratedmonthly.com are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. in no event shall the authors be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the use or other dealings in the images and files.
- All the images featured in the galleries are originally the works of artists who, to the best of our knowledge, have been dead for over seventy years, which makes them part of the public domain in many countries. However, laws on copyright being prone to vary from one country to the next, it is advisable that you ensure that the use you intend to make of them agrees with the laws of your own country.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …